RajdhaniGroup.in, Pachkodia Jaipur was started by Hon’ble Dr. Ramesh Yadav with its best faculty members on 21.10.2010. RajdhaniGroup.in is a very good school in the terms of result and as well growth of a student to acheive his/her goal of life .In the first year It gives a state level merit this is a big acheivement for this institute.And now we are the best school in jaipur dist.Our student always scored good marks.
Exam Pattern For JET
In the very nature of competitive examination, no syllabus can be prescribed. However, it is an exercise to pick up the best.
In the very nature of competitive examination, no syllabus can be prescribed. However, it is an exercise to pick up the best. There would be a single question paper for all the candidates appearing in JET-2011 for seeking admission in the Undergraduate programme in Agriculture/ Home Science/Horticulture/Forestry/ Limnology and Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Food Technology and Biotechnology.
1. The Question Paper would be divided into six subjects:-
- I. Physics
- II. Chemistry
- III. Mathematics
- IV. Biology
- V. Agriculture
- VI. Home Science
2. The candidates desiring admission in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Fisheries/ Dairy Technology/ Food Technology/ Biotechnology would have to attempt any three subjects except Home science while female candidates desiring admission in Home Science can attempt any three subjects out of all above six. The candidate attempted the questions of home science will only entitled to take admission in Home Science and he/she will not eligible for admission in other degree programmes. For admission in Dairy Technology and Food Technology mathematics is essential. Candidates attempted a subject twice will be disqualified for admission.
3. The question paper will consist of multiple choice type questions (pick up the most suitable answer).
4. The question paper will be in the form of a test booklet containing different subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture, Biology and Home Science each is having 40 questions. There would be four suggested answers [(1), (2), (3), (4)] to each question.
5. The candidates are required to choose the correct answer and blacken the corresponding circle with the pen in the answer sheet (Details for filling answer sheet is given on side Ist of sample answer sheet). The test booklet may be used by the students for rough work and the squares printed in it may be used for deciding the correct alternative answer. It will be collected from them at the end of examination along with the answer sheet. Assessment will be made only on the basis of the answer sheet.
Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. Thus, there will be negative marking.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates, either appearing in one/more than one programme. Candidates attempted questions of Home science are only eligible for home science. Candidates attempt a subject twice will be disqualified for seat allotment.Less in Size